- The selection of a third-party purchaser to acquire your information may be determined by a comparison of your registration information with available loan products. Lenders consider a number of factors when assessing your request.
- We are not a lender, loan broker or agent for any lender or loan broker. We are a marketing lead generator and FREE advertising service designed to provide you with quick and convenient access to third-party lenders.
- Your lender is legally required to provide you with loan documents, and disclose the terms of your loan, including rates and charges. Each lender has its own terms and policies. Be certain to evaluate all applicable terms and conditions of loan offers before making a decision.
- The position of each potential purchaser may also be determined by the price the purchaser is willing to pay for the information (e.g., the higher the price, the better the purchaser’s position). There is no guarantee that you will be accepted by a lender, and we do not endorse any lender.
- Third-party lenders may perform credit checks with credit reporting bureaus or obtain consumer reports, typically through alternative providers to determine credit worthiness, standing and/or credit capacity.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information we gather online, we store your personally identifiable information in a database on secure systems. We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Funding times may vary. Not all consumers will meet the lending criteria to qualify for a loan.
- In the State of California, Cashry, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Finance Lenders Law. Cashry’s California license #60DBO 66864 can be viewed by clicking the image on the left.
DISCLOSURE AND AGREEMENT FOR ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES AND COMMUNICATIONS
Before you agree to the terms, conditions and policies governing your use of Cashry, we need to obtain your consent to the following terms (this “Consent”). This Consent applies to your use of Cashry, as well as your dealings with any lead aggregators or lenders in the future as a result of your use of Cashry (individually an “account” and collectively “accounts”). In this Consent, the words “I,” “you” and “your” refer to each customer on an account; “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Cashry, and any of its affiliates, agents, independent contractors, designees, service providers or assignees, including lead aggregators or lenders.
Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your reference.
Your Legal Rights Regarding Electronic Communications: Various laws require us to give you information in written paper form or to obtain your formal signed agreement or direction on certain matters relating to your account. We may provide certain information to you electronically and obtain certain of your agreements or account directions electronically, if we first provide you this Consent and obtain your agreement to receive this Consent and other communications electronically and to enter into agreements and submit account directions electronically.
Types of Electronic Communications you May Receive: You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices, statements and disclosures (each a “Communication” and collectively the “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your account and your use of online account services. Categories of communications may include, but are not limited to, the following:
agreements and policies you agree and consent to (e.g., this Consent and the Online Account Services Agreement) and updates to such agreements and policies;
notices, receipts and confirmations related to your account, including authorizations for consumer reports and receipt of telephonic or text outreach from lenders;
marketing information and preferences;
any other account and transaction notices and information from us or any lead aggregator or lender who receives information about you from Cashry.
Electronic Agreements and Updates: Any Communication that you accept or agree to receive electronically or any account update you submit to us electronically will be enforceable without your signature on a paper form.
Paper Communications: We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so. We may send Communications to you in paper form because we are legally required to do so or because we determine in our sole discretion that you should receive the Communication in paper rather than electronic form.
Copies of Electronic Communications: You may retain a copy of any electronic Communication by using your print function or saving an electronic copy for your records. If, after you receive a Communication electronically, you would like a paper copy of a Communication previously provided to you, you may request a copy during the period we retain your account documentation by contacting us at TODO We will send your paper copy to you by U.S. mail. In order for us to send you a paper copy, you must have a current mailing address on file with us. We currently do not charge a fee to send you a paper copy of any electronic Communication, but reserve our ability to do so.
Withdrawal of Consent and Termination of Electronic Access to Your Account: You can withdraw this Consent by calling TODO and asking that Communications be sent to you in paper or other non-electronic form. Your withdrawal of this Consent is effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to act upon your withdrawal.
Your Contact Information: If you give us an incorrect email address or fail to update or correct your email address, an electronic Communication will be deemed provided to you if we use the email address in our records for the electronic Communication.
Hardware and Software Requirements: In order to receive access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following hardware and software:
a computer, mobile device, tablet or similar device with an internet connection;
a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption with cookies enabled;
a current version of a software program that can open and display PDF files (such as an Adobe Acrobat reader);
a valid email address with email software to communicate with us electronically; and
an installed printer or sufficient storage space to save, store, print or otherwise retain electronic Communications.
By giving your consent, you are confirming that you have access to the necessary software and hardware, and are able to receive, open, print, download a copy or otherwise retain a copy of any electronic Communication for your records. You are advised to retain a copy of all electronic Communications as they may not be accessible online or in paper form at a later date.
Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions here
The Budgetry Store helps you create a monthly budget so you can track and plan your financial goals. Try our award winning design.
Debtry is a powerful finance store that allows you to see all of your debts in one place and create a payoff plan the finance experts recommend.
Save on bills. Shop Smarter.
Know where your money is going so you can better understand your spending habits and stay on track.
Experience the Internet's Largest Loan Store. Shop for a Mortgage, Auto Loan, Student Loan and more.